Song Help Request "Daily Ukulele Leap Year Edition" Searchable Sortable List

stmace

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Attached, you will find a searchable sortable list of the songs in "The Daily Ukulele - Leap Year Edition" by Jim Beloff. The list includes songs by # of chords and key. I have attached a Zipped Excel spreadsheet that contains four columns (i.e., Title, # of Chords, Key, Page). Please use it, and even add to it further search/sort columns that may be helpful.

If the Excel Auto Filters do not come through when unzipped, highlight Row 1, go to Data, and click Filter.

Attachments

• DailyUkuleleLeapYearList.xlsx.zip
    21.4 KB · Views: 82
Great idea, thank you!

Looked back and saw you had done one for the first volume as well. Any chance you could combine the two so those of us who own both volumes only need to check one list?

My Excel skills are rather rusty. :eek: I'd like to think I could merge them if I only knew what I was doing. :p

As you requested. The attached file contains three tabs (sheets): 1. Combined books, 2. Daily Ukulele, and 3. Leap Year.

Attachments

• DailyCombined.zip
    56 KB · Views: 56
As you requested. The attached file contains three tabs (sheets): 1. Combined books, 2. Daily Ukulele, and 3. Leap Year.
Wow, you are awesome! :D

Thank you so much for doing that. I love how you can search/sort by title, key, # of chords and find instantly which volume/page it's on. :)

Thanks so much. This is very helpful for those of us who hold clubs and have to look for those 2 and 3 chord songs.

I'd love to get a copy of this searchable list - I don't see the attachment, I'm guessing it got lost during the forum migration mentioned at the top of the page. Is there any chance you could please re-post it? I just got this book for my son, and I'd love to be able to point him at the easiest songs and let him work his way up. Thanks so much!

I'd love to get a copy of this searchable list - I don't see the attachment, I'm guessing it got lost during the forum migration mentioned at the top of the page. Is there any chance you could please re-post it? I just got this book for my son, and I'd love to be able to point him at the easiest songs and let him work his way up. Thanks so much!
ok its also happening to you, i thought it was only me who couldnt see the attachment!

I wouldn't mind a copy of the excel sheet either :) thank you!

Me too. :worship:

3rd party server like inbox would allow members to download files using a link . . . just a suggestion.

My Ukulele Daily has a Table of Contents in the front of the book. Did they leave this feature out of the Leap Year Edition?

No, but one index for both books, searchable and sortable by artist/songwriter as well as title would be a handy thing.

Not so handy that I'm gonna spend my Saturday afternoon doing it, but still....

A version with title AND artist?

This combined Excel doc is great.. but does anybody know if someone has made something like this that has the artists that popularly recorded these songs included as well?
I realize there are lots of older traditional songs in both of these books, but there are a ton of 'popular music' songs as well, and they're all alphabetical by song title, so it's frustrating that you can't reference and look up songs by the Beatles, Elvis, Creedence, Dylan, Neil Diamond, Simon & Garfunkel, etc.

My copies of the books have about a hundred Post-its sticking out of them, trying to mark favorites or ones that are good for sing-a-longs with a group. It would be great to have a list (kinda like a karaoke book list) that people could look through to find songs they're looking for. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this, or has any other suggestions.
Thank you!!

Top Bottom