Dragon: Jake Shimabukuro HELLLLLLLLP!!

EdLew1s

Hey.... Does anyone know where I can get the tab for "Dragon" by Jake Shimabukuro?????

Thanks in advance!!!

gotrice415510

i think if u ask dominator u can get them but otherwise when u make a thread that screams for tabs.... no one is gonna help u.

MisoHappy

It's fairly easy to learn how to play by just watching videos on youtube.

Citrus

I've found one source other than the dominator, but I'm not too thrilled about it.
http://ukucafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dragon.pdf
I did end up making a nice song based off that tab, but running through it straight isn't something I'd recommend.
A couple other things (and this is me being the bad guy again) but if you need help with a song, use the song help section, this area is for completed tabs

Shadow4.0

Yeah if anyone can give me help with the fast part (the soloish part), me and a friend have been trying for like months on that part and no success :(

samsam

adssdg

my friend told me that if you gon on jake's sight, that he could email you how to play it if u ask.the only thing is that its in notes.i think

GX9901

I've found one source other than the dominator, but I'm not too thrilled about it.
http://ukucafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dragon.pdf
I did end up making a nice song based off that tab, but running through it straight isn't something I'd recommend.
A couple other things (and this is me being the bad guy again) but if you need help with a song, use the song help section, this area is for completed tabs

That is actually a pretty complete version of the Dragon tabs. What do you find to be wrong with it?

For the OP, I recommend watching Youtube videos of Dragon with a decent view of the fretboard and try to follow the tabs posted by Citrus. Once you understand the tapping technique, it's really not that difficult of a song other than the fast tapping "solo" section.

iamblinkin

If I might interject, I learned 90% of Dragon watching videos of Jake on YouTube (as well as TheJumpingFlea's video) and it's helped my understanding of the ukulele and music in general a lot. The only thing I couldn't figure out were the chords during the break as I can't really hear them that well. I highly recommend you do the same - see how far you can get w/o tabs - it's so much more gratifying!

Citrus

That is actually a pretty complete version of the Dragon tabs. What do you find to be wrong with it?

you know come to think of it, it might be the song itself I have issues with, the tune is good but I kind of feel its repeated ad nauseam