Driveway Ukulele Concert at Woodstock Ukulele Studio

UkeFoote

Reaction score
Copy of Vintage Sepia Gig Concert Instagram Story Ad - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

Woodstock Ukulele Studio (6305 SE 46th Ave, Portland Oregon) will be presenting an in person and ZOOM concert at 7pm (west coast usa time) on September 12. The driveway at Woodstock Ukulele Studio holds at least 40 people (even with distancing).

If you come to see the show, please arrive by 6:55, and bring a folding chair. Park on 46th or 45th. There is a bathroom facility. The show will be approximately 75 minutes. email Brian Fergus at ferglow@comcast.net for more information

To watch on ZOOM - join meeting number 622 972 7495 with password "WOODSTOCK" The session will begin at approximately 6:55, the show at approximately 7:05.

The event is free, but paypal donations to ferglow@comcast.net are welcomed!

The players: Brian Fergus, Andrew Morse, UkeFoote

Thanks for putting these vids on here, Brian!
I know that it will be a fab event, but I'll be unable to stay up.

Sounds like great fun!

Love these 4am shows! (I live in Switzerland)
But if I know UkeFoote (and I do) I know it will be worth it to attend via ZOOM.
I will set an alarm to wake me up on time.

Sounds fun, wish I could be there.

To all the UUers who attended online - thanks! At the high point there were about 30 online attendees (we had fifty + distancing and/or masked in-person attendees!)

I hope the sound was ok... I know the video was kind of boring, being one point and not the best stage lighting. Next time I'll have three cameras and a drone (ha ha)

So I totally botched the recording - forgot to hit the record button in the zoom session... so no archive : (

I'm planning another event for October 10 - details to follow

Top Bottom