Editing a signature

steve-o-reno

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to find where to edit my signature. I'm sure it's there and I'm just not seeing the EDIT button, but the signature came across truncated from the old software and I need to correct it. Thanks.

There are probably many ways to get there. Try this one:
- click on the alerts (next to the search icon)
- in the drop down menu you should then see 'preferences'
- the next screen will show you a left hand menu with all of your settings, among them the signature settings

Followed your steps, but no Signature choice anywhere in my preferences or account.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

That's odd - I don't see away of editing the signature either. And KohanMike above is one of the people (along with me) unable to see the Edit/Report/Delete options at the bottom left of each post. Are the two problems linked?

Same here - I'm following this thread, hoping for an answer.

John Colter

Followed your lead Ms Bean but I don't show any Signature editing in Preferences. There is an Avatar editor and a Banner editor which, just like the Avatar editor, only lets you upload a file.

Ditto. No signature editing in preferences. Another permission not available for VIP members?

Sorry to read that it didn't work. I hope that it is indeed linked to the permissions currently not granted to the UU VIP members. It shouldn't take too long to fix that.
IIRC, Rayan asked to raise all the bugs in the thread about the forum transition. I suppose that he will drop in there to check whether he's got new tasks.

After logging in, from the Home page, click on your “Inbox” (upper right hand corner of screen). In the drop-down box re Conversations, click “Show All.” Then, in the horizontal bar of options above the list of Conversations, click on “Your Account.” In the ”Settings” section of the vertical drop-down box on the left, you should see the “Signature” option.

Seems like being a UU VIP comes with a few disadvantages at the moment. :) Hope the problem is resolved for you soon, Mike.
Yes, the signature option is missing for me, too.

Same here. I'm a VIP but there's no option to change my signature.

In the drop down "Preferences," to your user name at the top of the page, there is a Content Options: Show Everyone's Signatures box to check. See if your signature shows up after checking the box. Mine did. But no way to edit it.

I'm still not able to edit the signature. Has any progress been made on this issue?

Ha ha! Thanks Mike. I have every confidence in the UU team so I'm happy to be patient. (LOVE your basses by the way!)

Top Bottom