Eugene, OR Uketoberfest Oct 7-8

You people must go to this.

Craig Chee will be there!!! He is my new ukulele god. (I now have 3). You want to hear him play. You want to learn anything you can from him. Yes. He is that good.

You people must go to this.

Craig Chee will be there!!! He is my new ukulele god. (I now have 3). You want to hear him play. You want to learn anything you can from him. Yes. He is that good.

Craig is awesome.....and a nice guy

Hahaha I'll have to share the story of how sukie and I met later... It's a very funny story.
Anywho, I can't express how excited I am for this uketoberfest. We have an amazing amount of talent joining us and what I think makes this fest stand out is the amount of time there is to just get to know other uke lovers and performers. There is almost always a jam session going on and it's so cool to see everyone's different styles come together. I hope those in driving distance can make it down. Two days filled with ukulele and eugene's unique 'aloha' spirit. If anyone is visiting for the first time let me know and I'll give you a ton of places to visit on your stay including an amazing dessert place. Much love and aloha!

Craig - fun time huh? I'm still not sure if you or Aldrine took the monkey dance prize. Maybe a rematch soon? Fun festival. And those Hapa Hillbillies know how to keep an after party going strong.

Hey Terry, it was very nice to have you and your brother at Uketoberfest this year. I very much enjoyed our luthier's corner conversations. If you find yourself up near Cannon Beach anytime, please stop by and say hello. There is always several things under construction.

Brad

Top Bottom