Shipping
included in sale price
Size
soprano

eternal tinkerer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale: Kiwaya Eco Series KS-1 Soprano - This ukulele is in “used” / as-new / mint condition. I purchased it brand new from Elderly Instruments earlier this year and with intent to keep available a soprano-sized instrument next to all my tenor ukes. Months later, it’s not getting played so the time has come to see if someone else is in the market for this instrument. The KS-1 is constructed of “hyper-thin mahogany laminate” that results in a “light and strong, yet highly resonant, instrument with impressive tone and projection.” This is the version that comes with traditional friction tuners and without a case. Asking price is $(sold) shipped within the continental U.S. The instrument is exactly as pictured. Message me with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1913.JPG
    IMG_1913.JPG
    634.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1914.JPG
    IMG_1914.JPG
    592.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    573.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1916.JPG
    IMG_1916.JPG
    617 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    542.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1918.JPG
    IMG_1918.JPG
    483.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    515 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
would be interested in a weight for this for the Sopranos table! Gives you another bump too....

Price adjustment and weekend bump!

...By the way, I couldn't resist and changed the strings to Worth Brown (high G). I personally think the sound is even better, but I have kept the original clear (nylon?) strings in case someone will want them with the uke.

Just because a couple folks have asked - the action of this Kiwaya measures at 2.75mm or literally a hair under it at the 12th fret, using my Stewart-MacDonald string action guage.

...Somebody come pick up this fine uke and relieve my own temptation to keep it! Lol.

A great price on your Kiwaya.
I have one, and love it.

Yours has the better tuners than mine.
I really like the way friction tuners look on a Soprano.

GLWS.

A great price on your Kiwaya.
I have one, and love it.

Yours has the better tuners than mine.
I really like the way friction tuners look on a Soprano.

GLWS.
Yes agreed, I do like the aesthetic of traditional friction tuners on a soprano. Thanks for the bump!

Surprised to see this hasn't been gobbled up yet! I have one, and it's so darn good! Wider-than-average nut, great feel to the neck, nice easy action, great intonation, and super light weight!

Top Bottom