F/S: Pono RTSH (C) PC tenor ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal tinkerer

FOR SALE: PONO RTSH (C) PC TENOR cedar top and rosewood back/sides ukulele. The instrument is used and in excellent condition. The uke already has two strap buttons installed and is immaculate with exception of a couple superficial and tiny indentations close to the bridge (see pictures). Neither marking scratches or breaks the gloss clear coat. Just because I like the look better, I replaced the original silver Grover tuners with brand new gold color and otherwise identical Grover slot head tuners from Stewart-MacDonald. The current strings are new Worth brown low G (BT-LG 63).

I originally bought the instrument from a fellow UU’er earlier this year. I’m unsure on the exact model year, but I would guess 2015 or slightly later, given that the rosette is abalone and more pleasant to look at (IMO) than the more austere look of the current model. I sell because I’m trying to keep my uke “collection” limited to the ones I play almost every day. The uke comes with the original Ko'olau/Pono black hard case. Asking price is **SOLD** within the continental U.S. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

gking

Hi
I’d like to purchase. No PayPal. Will send check or cashiers check. Please let me know. Geoff

Last edited:

gking

Interested

Hi
I can’t seem to get rid of this second post. So, to reiterate, I’d like to buy. Tell me what to do. Thanks Geoff

Last edited:

gking

Hi eternal tinkerer. If you tried to email me would you please resend as I noticed my email was incorrect. Thanks Geoff

eternal tinkerer

Hi Geoff, pm sent. The message system is acting up more than usual. I included an alternate email address.

Hi eternal tinkerer. If you tried to email me would you please resend as I noticed my email was incorrect. Thanks Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.