Favorite Song to Play ?

bengbengchicken

Reaction score
Heeeyy!

WHats that song that you have the most blast in playing? :)
Right now, mine is "Moondance "

Morrissey - Every Day is Like Sunday :)

C G F
Every da y is like Sunday
C G F
Every day is si lent and grey

I always default to Blue Roses Falling when I warm up or test a instrument, but lately I have been on L.R. Lulu's back in town kick.

Sinister me mine to is Thriller! so awesome! haha but probably my all time favorite song would be waiting in vain. Guting's version haha.

bandito tyler at the minute. I'm trying to build up strumming techniques. :)

I can't seem to get sick of playing Gently Weeps since learning it a year and a half ago. Lately I've been playing Thriller a lot, trying to get better at it.

It changes all the time. I usually like the songs that I'm currently learning. Right now that would be Gitara and Michelle Branch's "Goodbye to You". Quite a difference there - one is so sweet and the other is so depressing. lol

Paul, I like Everyday is Like Sunday too!

just learned most of Dominators tab for Guava Jam.......can't seem to play anything else, that song is stuck in my head! thanks Dom

I usually pick up my uke and the first thing that comes out is the chords to Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground just because I like the progression.

Then I do my "Tom Petty covers...". I play a few songs and sing them in a very exaggerated Tom Petty voice. Favorite to do right now are "Freebird".

Ganja Farmer fer sure

my favorite one to play is Ganja Farmer its so easy to play and it sounds so mellow and chill :)

Top Bottom