Finally - My New Music Room is Finished!

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
It took 15 months to build our new home in Briarcliff, Texas. Now, it seems to have been worth the wait. Almost all of my instruments and other music stuff was in long term storage. I just today got the last few items handled in my music room, and was able to dust and vacuum. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I think of it as sort of a musical man cave. It is so nice to have my Ukes back where I can get at them! I hope you enjoy seeing what I've done.

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1698.jpgIMG_1699.jpg

Outstanding! Nicer than any music store I've seen that offers ukuleles. Probably more and better stock too!

Wow, a beautiful room and a frankly overwhelming collection. Congrats! Its really something to behold. Can't imagine getting bored in a place like that.

Amazing Space, how sweet the sound. Really fantastic area to play your music and enjoy your fantastic collection of ukes.

Congratulations! Are you totally moved in now?

it's incredible mate!
what a beautiful looking room.
smiling so hard here my face is gonna fall off my mouth...

will you adopt me? :)

contest anyone?
"How Many Ukuleles are in George's Music Room?" 🔎

I'm saying 91

Last edited:
O.M.G. Can’t type more than that because I just drooled all over my keyboard...
Seriously though, that music room is the sweetest thing I’ve seen in a long, long time. Happy times ahead for you, Vegas George!

That really is outstanding and I agree that is looks like a high end music store. Congratulations on the completion of your new house, may you and yours spend many happy years there.

It's beautiful and tastefully done. I think you have more ukes on display than Elderly's does. Enjoy your new space. All I can think of is dusting all of them. ;):oops:

What does it sound like when you sneeze hard?

With just 8 or so hanging around I get lots of sympathetic vibes. But then my room is much smaller ;)

You sure have some beauties! Is there an area where your favorites have "congregated?"

Last edited:
Great space, very inspiring. I'm interested to know what you use for humidification? How's humidity in Texas?

Top Bottom