"Fingerstyle Rules" Tablature Site Closing Down!

Larry Usselman

UU VIP
UU VIP
Some sad news to report. The Fingerstyle Rules web site, home of many free, excellent ukulele (and guitar) tablature arrangements is closing down by September 2022. I highly recommend you check out the site and download whatever interests you before it's too late. :cry:

The following was posted on the News page:
------
February 2022

Hi Everybody.
Just a brief note that this site will go offline by September 29 2022.
I have cancelled the contract with my provider and will pursue other interests in the coming years.
Thanks for your kind attention throughout the years.
Stay tuned.
-----

merlin666

Wow what a fantastic resource. I have searched for some of these items but have never come across this site. I wonder if the owner would be willing to transfer the provider contract to someone else so this can stay alive.

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Larry, Thanks for letting us know about this site. I too, never knew about it. Shame it's going to shut down in September.

Joyful Uke

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like there are a lot of fun tabs on the site, so I'll have to spend some time looking through it and get busy downloading some.

Nickie

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to have to check some of these out, although I'm looking for tablature for 3 ukuleles....