First Love Intro

ThomCrow

Reaction score
This is one of those songs from my teens. I had a limewire download of the OST for ff8(or possibly 10 can't remember now) and someone had stuck a piano cover of this in the files. So for the longest time I thought it was from the game XD
Only found out recently that it was in fact not from an FF game but, it's a nice song anyway and I wanted to learn it. Steven Law had a nice version of the intro to the song but no tabs, so I just picked this up from his video and I'm gonna try to finish the song. I've got some of the other lines figured out just need to write them down :)
Any tips on how to make it sound better are appreciated!

What a pretty intro. Your playing was excellent, btw. The only thing the recording needs, in order to be better, is the remainder of the song … once you have it nailed down, of course. I’m looking forward to hearing the entire piece, when it’s ready.

What a pretty intro. Your playing was excellent, btw. The only thing the recording needs, in order to be better, is the remainder of the song … once you have it nailed down, of course. I’m looking forward to hearing the entire piece, when it’s ready.
Thanks a bunch! I'm working through it :)
But I'm also working through 5 other songs at the same time XD So hard to choose what to chip away at each day!

Thanks a bunch! I'm working through it :)
But I'm also working through 5 other songs at the same time XD So hard to choose what to chip away at each day!
Having multiple songs to choose from is a good problem to have. It guarantees you always have something look forward too. :)

Top Bottom