FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM... to make my teens jealous!

Mim

I have never posted on Shameless Self-Promotion...

but when I saw this section of UU I thought... why not?!

My hobby is trying to get Instagram followers in order to make the teens in my life (my kids, church kids, ukulele workshop teens) INSANELY jealous!

I do an exaggerated vocal fry voice like a Kardashian and say,
"I have an Instagraaaaammmm... Do you have one?! I have like... 4,500 followerrrrrrrrrs.... how many do you have?... 600... oh.... well... I have A LOT more than youuuuuu."

So if yall do Instagram... follow me because I am trying to get 5000, because it sounds so much better than 4,500! I want to say.

"I have over 5K... Like, I am like... an influencer and stuff."

https://www.instagram.com/mimsukes/

Also I post pictures of ukuleles and puppies so there is that! Haha!

Nickie

Well, it was a pain in the butt, but I finally got in and followed you!
hugs!

Mim

Well, it was a pain in the butt, but I finally got in and followed you!
hugs!

Yesssss!!! My kids are so impressed by me! I know it! They wont admit it to me, but I can tell they think I am cool ;)

Croaky Keith

What's Instagram.......some kind of email server??????? :eek:ld::smileybounce::music:

StephenShort

Giving the amount of time that has passed since the initial post on this thread and the current number of your Instagram followers, I guess it would be good to revive this thread and to invite other members of our community to subscribe and to start following your content. Nowadays raising the number of followers is difficult, especially on Instagram, from my point of view. Therefore, I believe that using an additional service like famoid.com to boost the number of Instagram followers it's not only an opportunity but also a must.