For Sale: 2021 KoAloha Koa Concert KCM-00 - $750 (Reduced)

Twang Banger

Reaction score
Aloha KCM-00 gloss factory special all Koa wood made in Hawaii - 2021 model. Incredible dark Koa is beautiful!

Feather light, classic Island tone with great volume. Original hard case included.

It is presently strung with black Fremont concert ukulele strings, and set up for low G (string change was after photos taken). Kept in non-smoking environment at all times. MSRP on brand new KoAloha Concert Uke KCM-00 is over $1,200 - this is a great opportunity. Factory Special status is due to indentation at base if the heel, as shown. I have too many instruments and need to clean house.

Ships free to lower 48 U.S. states.

Note, specs on back picture are nothing but dust.

$750 - Reduced.
1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg12.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
You should list why the ukulele is a Factory Special, these are blem non retail stock.

How does it sound with the low G?
Hard to put that into words that would really convey anything but a subjective opinion. Unless simply strumming, I find it too frustrating to play with High G as I do a lot of fingerstyle and hybrid picking playing ... so I need the lower notes. It sounds great to me, but that's me. ;-)

I honestly didn't notice it. Thanks for the clarification.
And the reality is the "nick" is in the wood and it was glossed over when the factory applied the finish ... it is pretty well filled in by the gloss coat.

Top Bottom