FOUND!—-WTB Ameritage silver tenor case

Reaction score
Anybody have one in good shape for sale?

Thanks!

Greg

They also raised the price! When I linked it it was listed at $100.
It’s funny—he had it listed at $100 and I told him I’d take it, but he said he didn’t ship. I told him I’d give him $125 and I’d take care of shipping so all he’d have to do is drop it off at FedEx. No reply, and next thing I know it’s listed at $125! You never know!

Oh brother! Well, maybe he'll find himself stuck with it and come begging you to let him ship it to you. 8^D

Note to sellers, shipping is expensive! I asked UPS the other day how much for one bump up on shipping from the default ground service for a very small package and they no joke said $140!!! I was like: why, for the holidays? They said it’s been this way since covid 😳.

I have this case. I’ve been in contact with OP and tried to meet down the middle but they are holding out for one at an extremely low price. Good luck on your quest, it is a very nice case but heavy. PM me if anyone’s interested. I don’t HAVE to sell, but the money would be nice for upcoming dentistry. 🤙

Yep asking someone to ship an instrument for $25 is asking them to take $75 to less.

Yep asking someone to ship an instrument for $25 is asking them to take $75 to less.
I think OP above said he offered $25 extra to that seller for agreeing to ship, and would then pay for shipping himself.

I think OP above said he offered $25 extra to that seller for agreeing to ship, and would then pay for shipping himself.
Yep, I offered $25 over his asking price at the time and said I would pay for all shipping and would even take care of the packaging. At that point he went up on the price. ANYWAY, I’ve found an Ameritage case at a reasonable price and it’s on its way to me, so we can close this post. Thanks for all of the replies!

Top Bottom