Four Little Strings

Ukecaster

Reaction score
I wrote this one recently after being asked by an old friend at a dinner party "what's that thing, a small guitar?" Gotta be the 2nd or 3rd time I've been asked that over the years about my ukes , so this song sprang out of that, as well as my annual New Years Day tradition of dragging out all my ukes, lining them up and playing them all for a few hours..

Last edited:
You need to hang out with some better people. 😄
What a fun and charming song!

Thanks all for the kind words. It was a fun song to do, and I'll be ready the next time someone asks that question. 😀

Fantastic!! That’s a hit.

But wait. You whipped out your ukulele at a dinner party? D must have like that!

Fantastic!! That’s a hit.

But wait. You whipped out your ukulele at a dinner party? D must have like that!
No, after dinner, someone asked for a song, so I got one out, and got the question. When I go to dinner parties else where, I'll leave one in the car trunk, just in case anyone asks, but I never mention or push it. And yes, my wife just rolls her eyes, sadly she's not a fan.

I wrote this one recently after being asked by an old friend at a dinner party "what's that thing, a small guitar?" Gotta be the 2nd or 3rd time I've been asked that over the years about my ukes , so this song sprang out of that, as well as my annual New Years Day tradition of dragging out all my ukes, lining them up and playing them all for a few hours..

Absolute class 👌

John, if that song doesn’t bring a smile to someone’s face, they are unsalvegeable. :)

Top Bottom