Free beginners and intermediate uke course

Mattyukaholic

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up to let you know I’ve created a website with every video in my free Beginners and Intermediate Ukulele courses written out sequentially with a description of each one. It’s taken me forever but I really hope many of you will find it a useful resource:

There’s also a course on Uke Theory with heaps of music theory explained simply and Playing Up The Dusty End - aimed at getting you to play the whole fretboard.

Keeeeeeeeeep ukeing!

Matt

Graham Greenbag

Let’s just have a shout-out for Matt here!

Matt’s a great guy and a really good Teacher, for those that would (instead of videos) like to have live one to one tuition and explanation he does teaching sessions too. On-line, face to face and face to group of faces; all ages and abilities catered for. Disclosure: I get nothing for this recommendation other than the satisfaction of speaking up for one of the ‘good guys’.

If you’re in the market to buy a Uke, particularly one of the higher quality ones, then Matt can also support you through his shop (The Uke Room) via a visit - it’s best to book a slot - or mail order.

Last edited:

BBegall

I watched a few of the beginner videos and was really impressed. This is an excellent tool for anyone starting out and had this been available to me I wouldn't be still doing left hand and thumb placement so poorly.

okirob

These are all very good videos. Thank you for the hard work in putting these out and providing them for free.