Free ebook on right hand technique

Sammu

Hi Folks,
Some of you might be interested in a FREE ebook I have just completed called The Art of Arpeggios for Ukulele. It is a booklet of 20 exercises for the right hand. A lot of people have asked me about finger style technique so I am offering this booklet for free. Well, there is an option to pay what you want but just put a 0 in the box and click "Buy Now". You won't be charged but need to go do this process in order to access the digital download. I am currently putting videos on YouTube of all the exercises played slowly and then faster. You can download the booklet from Gumroad:
https://gumroad.com/l/artofarpeggios

Hope this is helpful!

oregonuke

This is a great little book! Nice to have these exercises that focus on the right hand and feel they will be a great help for me as I add fingerstyle picking to my skill set. Also kudos on your "Songs & Sea Shanties" book (revised version). The chords/tabs along with your videos are very well done. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Sammu

Thanks everyone! Always good to have feedback. Glad the booklet is useful!
Sam :)

Hammond

Thank you for sharing, am looking forward to try the book.

zztush

Thank you very much for this good booklet and videos on YouTube. I've stuck on exercise 2 but your YouTube saved me. :) I am very appreciate that you use soprano for this exercise. Many people use concert or tenor for finger picking. Your soprano encourage us a lot.

Surly-Mac

Thanks for this generous offering - I've got the book and downloaded your matching YouTube tutorials... terrific stuff.

rappsy

Thank you for providing this. Download was smooth and easy.

Sammu

For those who have downloaded the ebook - all of the videos demonstrating the exercises are now on YouTube. Here is the final video with ex. 17 to 20. Thanks for supporting! Please subscribe to my channel :) Sam