Free Technique and Theory Lessons

AndrewHardel

Nashville Number System Explained (For Ukulele) - In this session, you’ll learn a creative trick that musicians use to figure out chord progressions on the fly.

AndrewHardel

5 Things I Wish I Knew as a Beginner Ukulele Player - In this session, we’ll cover 5 things to ease your journey as a beginner player.

AndrewHardel

Let’s Talk About UAS (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome) - Ever feel the urge to get another ukulele? Or are you unsure about what kind you should be looking for? In this session, we’ll discuss what I look for in new ukuleles and how I finally conquered that feeling for “just one more”.

AndrewHardel

Why the E Chord is So Hard to Play on Ukulele - The E chord… better known as, the dreaded E chord. It’s the bane of existence for beginner ukulele players. But what makes it, and other similar chords, so difficult to play?

In this session, we’ll show you how to conquer this chord, as well as, a few alternatives that you can use in lieu of it.

AndrewHardel

How to Strum Faster - In this session, you’ll learn proper technique to add fluidity to your strumming motion, while increasing clarity and speed!

AndrewHardel

Chord Progressions Explained - In this session, you’ll learn what a chord progression is and why some sound more interesting than others.