From NPR

janeray1940

Vocal harmonies and ukulele? Oh yes please! Thanks for posting. And - their Soundcloud is here for those who want more.

bobinde

I listened to them this morning on my way to church . . . It was almost as good as a sermon!! and easier to listen to than some of the sermons I've heard over the years!!

BTW, I've played my uke in church a time or three, it's rather popular with our choir!

bobinde

Osprey

Great find. These ladies have a nice way with a song
Cliff

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Thanks for sharing. Never heard of them but am a fan now!

Lillymo

Their harmonies are flawless, the simplicity of ukulele arrangements make a perfect pairing with the vocals. The result is completely engaging.

This is the musical time period that made me want to play ukulele. The songs from the 20s and 30s are wonderfully clever, deliciously sentimental and often hilarious. I played old style country music for years on the guitar and upright bass and didn't get too far beyond I - VI - V chord progressions. These old songs and the ukulele have introduced me to a world of jazz chords that I would never have tried on 6 strings. Glad to see that the Kentucky Sisters are spreading the joy!

Thanks for posting!!