FS: Collings UT2 CUSTOM Tenor Ukelele #1203 (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Kyle

Reaction score
SOLD*****FS: Collings UT2 CUSTOM Tenor Ukelele #1203 (2013)

Hello,

This is a 2013 custom tenor ukulele. Custom Collings ukeleles of this type are pretty rare and this one has a pickguard that makes it look like a mini-C10. It plays and sounds fantastic! Spruce top, mahogany back and sides. It is in excellent condition and has been properly humidified.
I’m selling it for $1,750 shipped in the continental U.S.

This uke has newer Savarez strings (recommended by Collings). I will also include a brand new pack of them in the Collings case. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

The label is signed by Bill Collings.

Specifications:

Spruce top
Honduran mahogany back and sides
Tortoise binding with black/white purfling
Ivoroid rosette with black/white purfling
Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
1 3/8" nut
C shape neck profile
Haircut peghead profile with Peghed 4:1 ratio tuners, rosewood peghead veneer with ivoroid Collings logo
Savarez strings (.57mm - .81mm)

Link to Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/rgDx1I6

AEDEC5D5-6599-4191-8018-3FF81A0A2F2E.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested and PM sent. Where are you located? Any references, or would it be possible to post a photo with UU and date?

Last edited:
I’m located in coastal Delaware, let me get the pic added with UU and date. Reference me on eBay. Member name Sunfishday.

No problem, totally understand. There’s actually a really good story in the old reverb link about Bill Collings and his Ukulele’s if anyone is interested. Updated pics to show current UU.com and today’s date of posted sale.

Thanks for adding the photo, Kyle. I'm going to hold off on this one for now, but someone will be very happy. These are fantastic ukuleles.

Very cool Collings. I'd not seen one of these before. It must be a cannon with that spruce top.

Best of luck with the sale. Somebody's going to be a happy player.

Thanks guys, this Uke is a joy to play and has certain sweet tone because of the spruce top. I can really hear the difference when using
Fluorocarbon Strings vs. Nygluts. Much like an acoustic spruce topped guitar, it will sound even better with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom