FS / FT: Recording King RP-06 Parlor Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac987

Reaction score
I know this isn't a uke, but I figured it'd be fine to sell it here anyway considering it's small :p

It's a nice guitar with a solid top in like new condition. I bought it a month ago or so and I need to downsize as my purchases have gotten somewhat out of hand lately. "_____ Acquisition Syndrome" isn't limited to just ukuleles xD

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/zackyzac987/Recording King RP-06/

I'm interested in a solid wood tenor ukulele as well. Maybe an Ohana or something of the like.

$200 + shipping (goes for $290 on Elderly.com)

I do not have a case for this. If you want, you could buy a case for it and send it to me. Then I could mail it to you inside the case.

CLASSIC SERIES I - Nice no-frills "0" size acoustic guitar, 12-fret body, solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany back & sides, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard & pyramid bridge, scalloped bracing, tortoise body binding, simple rosette, slotted headstock, plain fretboard with side dots only, nickel open-gear tuners with butterbean buttons, bone nut and saddle, gloss natural finish, 1-3/4" nut width, 25.4" scale

I want it. I only have a Mainland Cedar Concert to trade right now though. Everything else would be too high a value. I was going to buy one but a trade would be easier. Your call...

I can get pictures too you if it sounds interesting.

I want it. I only have a Mainland Cedar Concert to trade right now though. Everything else would be too high a value. I was going to buy one but a trade would be easier. Your call...

I can get pictures too you if it sounds interesting.

The Mainland Cedar Concert is listed at $259.50 so as an impartial observer, this looks like a good trade.

Last edited:
I agree with Provines - this sounds like a square deal - unless the OP has a thing against rope binding :)

If it works I think both parties will be happy. I just tried out a Recording King parlor over at a local music shop and was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, I don't mind anyone getting a good deal honestly. I know I will get a good deal sometime in the future so I would think this would be a win-win. I appreciate the comments Provines and PoiDog!

It's a great deal, but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on the trade. I'm consolidating some instruments down in order to fund "the one", and at this time it really wouldn't be in my best interest

Alright hold on to it and I will sell the mainland and take yours! Stand bye.

Mainland cedar to concert for sale!

PM sent. Don't want to step over Mouthy1, but if it's available I'd like it. Pm me with total including shipping and payment details. Thanks.

No worries, I have been draggin' my feet so my loss. I do really want it but for $30 more I suppose I could get one if I have to in the future. Thanks for your concern bahama.blue!

Have fun. I have a ROS16 and it is super. Can't believe I won it ofr $240 on ebay!!!!

Sorry, bought a A/L Ami parlor a few days ago since I had not heard from back from you in a while. Thought maybe you changed your mind. Looks like Mouthy1 is still foaming at the mouth for it though. Good luck......
Best,
Mike

Trade for mainland cedar concert? I think I asked before but it's been a while.

That's what it says on Elderly. I would verify, but I don't have a tape measure in my apartment and I trust Elderly. It's 12 frets to the body and the strings are spaced apart a little more than your usual modern guitar. This helps a lot when transitioning into playing guitar from the ukulele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom