FS: Goding Multiuke Koa

maddogsauce

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

For sale in this post is an absolutely beautiful Godin Multiuke with a koa top. I purchased this uke approximately two years ago from Sweetwater, and I can say that this instrument is nothing short of amazing!! The koa top on this one has some very pretty coloring and a little bit of flame/curling, but nothing too crazy. The back and sides are mahogany, and the deep red color of that would is gorgeous as well!! I currently have it strung with Uke Logic high tension high G strings. As you'll notice, I also have bridge beads installed currently, but they can obviously easily be taken off if that's not your thing. The only flaws I can point out is that on the bridge where the original strings were installed, you can see some imprints from the strings being tightly pressed against the wood, obviously this is normal and will occur with most tie style bridges, but is noticeable due to the bridge beads. Also, there may be some very fine marks in the finish as well, I can see maybe a couple really fine hairlines in the back, but that may very well have been there when I got it, nothing really notable.

I am hoping to get $800 shipped to the lower 48 states. Brand new I believe they run about $1,150+ currently, and I wasn't able to find a koa priced this low anywhere.

There are a couple reasons that I'm willing to let this one go. One, almost all of my ukes are equipped with pickups, and I haven't been reaching for this one as often as I should. And two, I have really been digging the high end composite instruments lately, and am in the process of trying to purchase another one of those! Don't let this one get away!!

This will be the second (possibly third since I have another uke being posted today) uke that I have sold on this site, but have a long history of buying and selling items online via Ebay and other sites with zero negative feedback. Buy with confidence!

also, I realized that I spelled Godin incorrectly in the title for this post, please shoot me a private message if you know how I can fix this lol.

Attachments

• Multiuke1.jpg
    Multiuke1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Multiuke2.jpg
    Multiuke2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 122
  • Multiuke3.jpg
    Multiuke3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Multiuke4.jpg
    Multiuke4.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I purchased a Multiuke (the sunburst version) several months ago. It is a really nice uke unplugged - plugged in, it is wonderful. Good luck with your sale!

If you are a guitar player and play different styles of music plugged in you can't beat the Multiuke. Loud enough to practice your chops unplugged versatile with the EQ to get the tone you want. I use mine with a wound low G. You won't be disappointed with one.

The neck on the Godin Multiuke is one of the most comfortable I have ever played. Fast and easy to play.

Terrific instrument. I have the cedar top version Godin calls, "Natural". Unplugged it's loud enough for practice, but it's not as loud as an acoustic. Plugged in, it's fantastic.

Thanks guys, it truly is a beauty, and as stated, it's a workhorse when plugged in!! The neck and fretboard are really great too, super smooth and fast. Won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell, just trying to clear space for another new uke. Trying to keep the wife happy by getting rid of one uke when I buy a new one.

Top Bottom