FS: Kamaka HF-3 (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupking

Reaction score
Selling my Kamaka I purchased from Hawaii Music Supply last year. Doesn't have much playing time, with the usual scratch marks on the face that are impossible to photograph. I have a '16 model I'll keep in lieu of this one, too. This one is actually better due to the high gloss finish, though, in my opinion.

I'm asking $1,000, shipped and insured to CONUS only-- sorry. I can take more pics and send by phone to serious inquirers. I've sold about a half a billion ukuleles here over the years, so feel free to inquire with other long-standing members. Thanks-- Matt

Attachments

• IMG_8267.jpg
    IMG_8267.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_8121.jpg
    IMG_8121.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_8122.jpg
    IMG_8122.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 266
You forgot to mention if it has a radius fretboard.

Nice HF-3. Has a lot of curl in the wood. You can't beat them. I like mine.

Nice HF-3. Has a lot of curl in the wood. You can't beat them. I like mine.

I agree, and thanks, Mark. It was tough deciding to let this one, go; it looks way nicer, but the anniversary model is too rare to let go of for now.

More sideways pics. Ugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 48
hahahahahah -- you know us well!

Ha. I was hoping people would get the joke... C'mon now! I may be interested in swapping out this HF-3 for my 2016 one as well-- not entirely sure, though. This 2015 model is perfect as far as I'm concerned. The only thing the 2016 loses to it is the gloss finish for a semi-gloss-- I much prefer the glassy gloss of the '15. PM me if interested in one of the two, or with any reasonable offers. I have pics and videos of the 2016 Anniversay model if you click onto my latest posts on my username.

text deleted

Last edited:
Maybe the 'psychos' are not amused and instead offended, but we will never really know the answer.

Some attempts a humor do not translate well as text, in the absence of facial expressions and vocal inflection.

So I guess I am a 'psycho' now since I have not expressed interest to buy but am posting any way.

Great. Lucky me!

I think you're probably right on the money. I've thought this before with other sale threads I've listed. Still, I have to be one of the most prolific sellers here that the site has ever seen; behind Doc J of course :D - and others. Oh well, I can't change who I am even if it means selling an immaculate, practically unplayed Kamaka.

I'll stay away from the Psycho Killer jokes................From the video sound sample, it is set up left handed?

I'll stay away from the Psycho Killer jokes................From the video sound sample, it is set up left handed?

No, sir. Just a technological flip flop that I'm incapable of fixing. Haha. I'm a righty as is da uke.

There's a clue: Close examination of the video reveals that the Kamaka "double K" logo is backward.

Good luck with the sale. I love Kamaka tenors (I have two!).

I bought my KoAloha slimline tenor from soupking. The transaction went great, and the uke is great. Highly recommended as a seller.

tone is difficult to determine in writing ... sarcasm is best to be avoided ... but SoupKing is a great member and an honest seller ... step right up people!

I too am a Very Satisfied customer of SoupKing's I was lucky enough to snag his Maui Music soprano. Got right off of the UU Marketplace. It's been several months and I still can't past how great a Uke it is.....I was fairly new to UUand ukes in general, so really SoupKing took a chance on me as well. He even did some "hand holding" and called per my request to answer a raft of typical newbie questions. I found he has a great sense of humor, sells a great uke, pro packs and ships fast!!!
Not sure anyone needs more than that.....just my .02 worth :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom