[SOLD]: Kanile'a K-1 C (2020) [Price drop 2]

Veritas99

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Up for sale is my wife's lightly used Kanile'a K-1 C with Tru-R bracing. Serial number suggests it was made in February 2020 and we purchased it from an authorized dealer in December 2020.

As shown in the photos, it is in perfect condition with no marks of any kind. I've tried to cover all the angles in the photos, but let me know if you want to see anything else or would like me to email you higher resolution photos (I had to reduce photos to upload here). When not in use it has been stored in its gig bag with a regularly changed Boveda pack. I also just installed a new set of Aquila SuperNylgut strings (high g) to bring it back to factory settings.

This is a wonderful ukulele with a great sound, but we just got a Kanile'a KCS concert, so the K-1 has to go.

Price is $800 via PayPal (G&S), which includes shipping in the lower 48 to a PayPal-verified address. I'm willing to ship to AK or HI too, but you'll have to cover any increase in shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Case-2---Reduced.jpg
    Case-2---Reduced.jpg
    914 KB · Views: 116
  • Close-Front---Reduced.jpg
    Close-Front---Reduced.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Close-Back---Reduced.jpg
    Close-Back---Reduced.jpg
    963.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Full-Front---Reduced.jpg
    Full-Front---Reduced.jpg
    933.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Full-Back---Reduced.jpg
    Full-Back---Reduced.jpg
    987.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Right---Reduced.jpg
    Right---Reduced.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Left---Reduced.jpg
    Left---Reduced.jpg
    973.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Bottom---Reduced.jpg
    Bottom---Reduced.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Close-Head---Reduced.jpg
    Close-Head---Reduced.jpg
    708.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Close-Tuners---Reduced.jpg
    Close-Tuners---Reduced.jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Thanks for giving info for Hawaii & Alaska shipments. I just ordered several ukuleles for Christmas gifts so I reluctantly pass on this lovely Kanile'a K-1C.

HOWEVER, I am very much on the hunt for a Kanile'a 5-string super tenor in the price range of $1200-1300 +$100 shipping. If you ever have one such for sale, please remember me.

Bump for second price drop. Will start listing elsewhere soon.

Top Bottom