SOLD!: KoAloha KSM-01 Pineapple Soprano - MINT (2014)

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Another ukulele I couldn't resist buying, but just don't play enough to keep...

SUPER-clean, super resonant, super loud KoAloha Pineapple Soprano -- original owner purchased from HMS (he had it upgraded to Gotoh UPT tuners at original time of purchase), and has the usual, spot-on HMS setup.

It's a beauty. Sounds every bit as good as it looks. The koa fretboard gives it a slightly warmer sound than the KoAlohas with ebony fretboards...

Looks like it was unplayed for the last 8 years... not a mark on it that I can see. Silver strap button that was professionally installed on the bottom, but no button on the neck/heel.

It's a gem. Not much else to say. Ships in pineapple shape hard-case, pictured.

Asking $750, shipped, to CONUS only.

SUPER-clean, super resonant, super loud KoAloha Pineapple Soprano -- original owner purchased from HMS (he had it upgraded to Gotoh UPT tuners at original time of purchase), and has the usual, spot-on HMS setup.

It's a beauty. Sounds every bit as good as it looks. The koa fretboard gives it a slightly warmer sound than the KoAlohas with ebony fretboards...

Looks like it was unplayed for the last 8 years... not a mark on it that I can see. Silver strap button that was professionally installed on the bottom, but no button on the neck/heel.

drooling over this. simply beautiful.

This is impossibly cute. I once bought a ukulele from Ookookleilei and it was a pleasure.

This is impossibly cute. I once bought a ukulele from Ookookleilei and it was a pleasure.
Thanks, Patty! Been looking for another Timms since I sold it! Not fair that you can be afflicted with both UAS AND Seller’s Remorse!

I have a 2010 KSM-03 (long neck version of this). These pinapple KoAloha's have an amazing sound. Soprano-ish, but bigger and fuller, but not so much that it doesn't still sound like a soprano. This is great for a soprano player who wants something that sounds just a little bigger than the typical soprano. I personally love mine for classical pieces and genreally love these older KoAlohas. I am kinda tempted by this despite already having something quite similar. LOL. GLWS.

Last edited:
I have a 2010 KSM-03 (long neck version of this). These pinapple KoAloha's have an amazing sound. Soprano-ish, but bigger and fuller, but not so much that it doesn't still sound like a soprano. This is great for a soprano player who wants something that sounds just a little bigger than the typical soprano. I personally love mine for classical pieces and genreally love these older KoAlohas. I am kinda tempted by this despite already having something quite similar. LOL. GLWS.
I'm with you on the long neck version -- had one, and sold it. The tone was amazing, but the PLAYABILITY is just bonkers on that one... definitely have seller's remorse there!

Reactions: CPG

noob question, but how do i buy on the forums? (i need to sell my concert sizes to justify this, but i think its worth it)

If you're interested in purchasing, I complete sales from the forum via PayPal Goods & Services -- you can send me a message if you're interested, and I can give you my PayPal info. Thanks!

SORRY to anybody who was considering this one -- I've decided not to sell for now -- I need to cut back my collection, and originally wanted to list my Kamaka Pineapple Soprano, but saw there was another one already listed for sale here, and don't want to step on their chances to sell it, so listed the KoAloha, but I just don't think I can part with it right now... might re-list later, but my apologies!!!

SORRY to anybody who was considering this one -- I've decided not to sell for now -- I need to cut back my collection, and originally wanted to list my Kamaka Pineapple Soprano, but saw there was another one already listed for sale here, and don't want to step on their chances to sell it, so listed the KoAloha, but I just don't think I can part with it right now... might re-list later, but my apologies!!

Good decision!

SORRY to anybody who was considering this one -- I've decided not to sell for now -- I need to cut back my collection, and originally wanted to list my Kamaka Pineapple Soprano, but saw there was another one already listed for sale here, and don't want to step on their chances to sell it, so listed the KoAloha, but I just don't think I can part with it right now... might re-list later, but my apologies!!!
I have the exact uke only built in 2012. As I've mentioned in several places here, it is the uke by which I compare all other sopranos and until my Pop's all pine WOW, nothing but my vintage Martin came close (not to say that some others weren't also wonderful in their own ways). Glad you came to your senses before sellers remorse set in!

Just purchased a wonderful tenor from UU member PMorey, and think my soprano-playing days are behind me, or at least will be seriously scaled back... re-listing this amazing ukulele, and it's priced for quick sale at $700, shipped to CONUS only.

Just purchased a wonderful tenor from UU member PMorey, and think my soprano-playing days are behind me, or at least will be seriously scaled back... re-listing this amazing ukulele, and it's priced for quick sale at $700, shipped to CONUS only.
messaged you. i want this, please.

Top Bottom