FS: Pete Howlett Revelator - SOLD

mkatz

Reaction score
SOLD

For sale is a Pete Howlett Revelator tenor ukulele. It's a thin body with an offset soundhole. This is what Pete calls the Nautilus style with a teardrop shaped soundhole, myrtle top, and korina back and sides. It includes an under saddle pickup, upgraded Gotoh tuners and hard shell case.

It is extremely comfortable to play with perfect intonation and very resonant and full sounding for its size. This is in "as new" condition.

These sell new for $1,950 and can take a while to get.

MitchIMG_4941D.JPGIMG_4942D.JPGIMG_4944D.JPGIMG_4946D.JPG

Last edited:
Open to reasonable offers!

Mitch
What a beautiful uke! If only it was a baritone, I'd be all over it. Someone will be a very happy camper. Best of luck with the sale.

What a marvelous looking uke!

This beautiful Pete Howlett tenor is still available and I am open to reasonable offers.

Mitch

Here's a YouTube review of a Revelator: . The second ukulele that he reviews is trhe exact same model as the one I am selling.

Mitch

Here's a YouTube review of a Revelator: . The second ukulele that he reviews is trhe exact same model as the one I am selling.

Mitch

Thanks for that. He makes very striking looking instruments. A nice change. Always wondered what they sounded like. GLWS.

Top Bottom