FS: Pono ABD Baritone Ukulele (Europe) *** SOLD

Dohle

Reaction score
Edit: This one has been sold!

I'm selling my Pono ABD baritone uke for the simple reason that I just acquired a new baritone and don't really think there's a reason for me to keep both.

You probably know the specs:
- Solid acacia body
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Gloss finish
- Bone nut and saddle
- Grover tuners

This one is strung with D'Addario black nylon strings. I purchased this from the Southern Ukulele Store last year which means that the setup on this is excellent. Condition is excellent. The only wear I could notice is at the bridge under the two wound strings. The strings have left tiny marks on the bridge as wound strings tend to do but they aren't visible in the photos (or really anytime the strings are on). The Uke Crazy baritone case seen in the first photo is included.

Asking for 300 Euros + shipping within Europe, preferably EU as import costs - which are the responsibility of the buyer - may occur.

IMG_20211111_2013172.jpgIMG_20211111_201357.jpgIMG_20211111_201419.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers. Feel free to give your friend my contact info.
Hi Elias, it was intended for my son. But he has declined, since he likes his guitar better. But I am interested myself. However there is a lack of funds. What is your best offer for a returning customer?

Hi Elias, it was intended for my son. But he has declined, since he likes his guitar better. But I am interested myself. However there is a lack of funds. What is your best offer for a returning customer?
I'll send you an email.

Top Bottom