FS: Pono Baritone Deluxe Spruce/Magahony (based in Europe)

Ludwig.

Reaction score
Hey there!

In the course of current events (Brexit! ;) ) I impulsively purchased a baritone ukulele from SUS in the UK, a Pono MBD-SP, solid spruce top, magahony back and sides.

Bought in June, I haven't played it ever since, since I'm pretty sure now that I'll always stay a soprano guy. :) The instrument is in like mint condition. All details can be found here: http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/pono-mahogany-spruce-top-baritone-deluxe-mbd-2-s.html or here: http://www.southernukulelestore.co....e-Top-All-Solid-Deluxe-Baritone-Ukulele-Gloss

eeoao.jpg

30dggas.jpg

I'm asking 475,00 € via European brank transaction or 499,00 via paypal.

New Price: 444,00 €

New Price: 420,00 € (including case and shipping within Europe) via European bank transaction or paypal.
Thanks!

Ludwig.

Last edited:
Too expensive for me, unfortunately, but it is now priced today at £539 (at S.U.S) - if you can afford it, grab yourself a bargain. :)

New price: 450,00 € (including shipping within Europe) or 475,00 via paypal.

Including SUS Canvas Hardcase, of course.

I have this exact same baritone, it is an excellent instrument. It has some of the features of the Pro Classic line, soft wood top (spruce) and a radius fret board but at a much lower price. I really enjoy the sound of this baritone

I have this exact same baritone, it is an excellent instrument. It has some of the features of the Pro Classic line, soft wood top (spruce) and a radius fret board but at a much lower price. I really enjoy the sound of this baritone

Hey Dave,

I do enjoy the sound of it as well - just noticed that I'm not used to play that kinda giant instruments anymore. :D Haven't touched my western guitar either ever since I discovered the ukulele. ;)

New price: 420,00 € (including case and shipping within Europe) via European bank transaction or paypal.

Last chance - otherwise I'll sent it straight back to SUS and you'll find it in the used section for way more. :p

Top Bottom