Full List of Live Lessons

CoLmes

is there a lesson today? i don't see it updated on the front page

Johnny Calzone

The Oye Como Va Part 1 lesson doesn't work for me. The video stops after 44 seconds, which is also the length given in the description. Does anyone else have this problem? I use Safari with the newest Flash version (don't know the number). Thanks for all the other links, though. They've been of great use :shaka:

smithpaul60

The Oye Como Va Part 1 lesson doesn't work for me. The video stops after 44 seconds, which is also the length given in the description. Does anyone else have this problem? I use Safari with the newest Flash version (don't know the number). Thanks for all the other links, though. They've been of great use :shaka:

the part I labeled part 1 is only 44 sec due to a recording error. The part i labeled part 2 is from the same date and is the continuation of the lesson. In short Aldrine took two weeks to teach it.

arashi_nero

this thread is awesome, and i've come to it many times to find different songs i'm wanting to learn. however, i've been looking and i haven't found a thread with the resources that aldrine types into the chat. i usually can't watch the lesson live, so i don't see what he's typing into the chat. most lessons, he'll type the link to the lyrics or other resources. is there any way we can either get a thread where the resources (links and such) from each lesson are stored or maybe add it to this one? it definitely would be helpful to have for those who can't watch it live. thank you for all your help!!!

smithpaul60

i don't know of a way to save the text from the chat. that may be something Rayan may have to do on his end as admin.

smithpaul60

updated yet again with a post to keep it up top. I wish this was a sticky.

Ken

I wish this was a sticky too :D. Good thing I have it bookmarked.