Full List of Live Lessons

smithpaul60

Updated to Sept 14th, They have switched back to u-stream and added the song names to the titles. Let me know if you want to keep this thread going. If uu-ers want this to keep going then I will make it happen, If not I may get behind but I'll try to update it when I think about it.

Mandarb

Updated to Sept 14th, They have switched back to u-stream and added the song names to the titles. Let me know if you want to keep this thread going. If uu-ers want this to keep going then I will make it happen, If not I may get behind but I'll try to update it when I think about it.

I think it is great - thanks for all your hard work.

smithpaul60

I need a favor from some fans of this list. I am currently without a personal computer (I'm using a friends right now). So needless to say that I can't update this link. Could I bother on of you guys to continue the list and when I get a new computer I will port them over to the front page? Alternatively if anyone wants to send me a laptop i won't complain.J/K. I am not sure when I will be able to get my own computer but when ever i do I will try to update and catch any holes. Thanks for your help.

mycdavid

YOU ROCK! MAN!

(Sorry, "You Rock" was too short. I needed to add something..."man" was the first thing that came to mind.)

moka

There is no sound for the last live lesson 4/5/12 (Zelda) !!

Last edited:

Spud1$

This is really cool, I only have an iPad so it won't let me view them. Am I doing something wrong or is this just the way it works? Thanks Laura

Public Enemy

What's happened to Live lessons? have they moved from USTREAM? or thery're not happening anymore?