Georgia on my Mind - Duets for One

Great playing! And I get to see the Rebel Pluto (I think?) in action.

Nice job! I haven't got as far as Georgia in the book yet. Im still working on "I Saw The Light." I dont have much experience with fingerpicking so its been fun to work on that.

You got it! Loving it so far! Was able to pick it up from a generous forum member.
Hah, now you’re making me have regrets selling it! Great to hear it being played! Nice job with the song! Cheers from Cali!

wow.... sooooo good! ^^

Beautiful rendition and chord embellishments Teddy. Appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

Thanks really enjoyed it and reminds me how much more I have to go to get thru the piece

Thanks really enjoyed it and reminds me how much more I have to go to get thru the piece

I'm the same way on a few. I started a thread where I finish a new song each week to try and motivate myself to knock some out!

Beautifully played. I am jealous of you for only needing ONE take! It will probably take me over 50 trials…

I mean I've practiced it a ton, but have been trying to do these one takes just sitting down cold no warm up or practice.

It's become one of my favorites to play. Such a nice arrangement.

Top Bottom