getting this ukulele tattoo today!!

Penguinofsorts

Thanks everybody :) I can't wait until we add color!! I mean, I can...because ouch!! but I'm really pleased with it!

Teek

That is just AWESOME! I hope you get a lot of really nice shading when the color goes in. Please post progress pics! And always a good idea to let the black heal up all the way.

AND I am wowed that you could last six hours! I was a weenie, I could only last 3 hours tops on my pieces each session. The endorphins wore off and. Arrgh.

My thigh piece was a collaboration between me and Pat Fish of Tattoo Santa Barbara. She has a huge CafePress store, so +1 on that.

H

Hippie Dribble

Wow! Wow! And WOW!!!!! Most beautiful tattoo I've ever seen!!! :love:

Ukejenny

That is incredible. Six hours is also incredible. Looking forward to seeing color added, but the outline is beautiful all by itself.

wolfchs

UU VIP
Wow! I so want one but my pain tolerance is low... man it looks so cool! Keep us posted once you get it colored!

Edgeguy

That is one big tattoo. I don't think I would ever get a tattoo but I love to look at them on other people. I love the way this tattoo looks, and the story behind it. Can't wait to see it with the color added. Good luck!

Pikagirl

UU VIP
UU VIP
It is beautiful. Again, I would wear it on a t-shirt, but that's a big tattoo. I'm glad it has meaning and works for you.

Colonel Uke

Very cool design. It looks a lot like the t-shirt design from Ukulele World Congress a couple of years ago.

coolkayaker1

Uh... Dumb guy question: If the subject matter is so important and the design is so very nice, why on your back?

Because EugeneUke and Ukulelezaza already did the finger thing, and Mike Tyson already did the face thing.

RichM

That does look nice. I think it's missing something, though...I know, a couple of hobbits sleeping under the tree... :)

John

Stop thinking about what's under that tree, you dirty old man.

OldePhart

Stop thinking about what's under that tree, you dirty old man.

Errr, uh, I'm the dirty old man? I was thinking of Frodo and Sam leaning against the tree asleep...not quite sure what you're picturing... LOL

John