getting this ukulele tattoo today!!

Thanks everybody :) I can't wait until we add color!! I mean, I can...because ouch!! but I'm really pleased with it!

That is just AWESOME! I hope you get a lot of really nice shading when the color goes in. Please post progress pics! And always a good idea to let the black heal up all the way.

AND I am wowed that you could last six hours! I was a weenie, I could only last 3 hours tops on my pieces each session. The endorphins wore off and. Arrgh.

My thigh piece was a collaboration between me and Pat Fish of Tattoo Santa Barbara. She has a huge CafePress store, so +1 on that.

Wow! Wow! And WOW!!!!! Most beautiful tattoo I've ever seen!!! :love:

That is incredible. Six hours is also incredible. Looking forward to seeing color added, but the outline is beautiful all by itself.

Wow! I so want one but my pain tolerance is low... man it looks so cool! Keep us posted once you get it colored!

That is one big tattoo. I don't think I would ever get a tattoo but I love to look at them on other people. I love the way this tattoo looks, and the story behind it. Can't wait to see it with the color added. Good luck!

It is beautiful. Again, I would wear it on a t-shirt, but that's a big tattoo. I'm glad it has meaning and works for you.

Very cool design. It looks a lot like the t-shirt design from Ukulele World Congress a couple of years ago.

Ok... 6.5 hours later and we got the outline done ! I absolutely love it! View attachment 64385
We will probably take 2 or. 3 more sessions to add color...

That does look nice. I think it's missing something, though...I know, a couple of hobbits sleeping under the tree... :)

John

It's cool. It's big. It's bold.

But what if you take up the piccolo?

Stop thinking about what's under that tree, you dirty old man.

Errr, uh, I'm the dirty old man? I was thinking of Frodo and Sam leaning against the tree asleep...not quite sure what you're picturing... LOL

John

Top Bottom