Greetings from Caledon. Ontario, Canada

HendrikM

Reaction score
Been looking around for a little while now. Thought I would step out of the shadows and introduce myself. I am constantly amazed by the talent I see here.

I adopted my Uke almost 2 months ago. A lone Kohala concert uke sitting forlorn in Costco (of all places) while I was on vacation in South Carolina. So I bought it home. I'm sure there are finer instruments out there, but having loads of fun and it sounds just fine for where I'm at right now. Better since I put Aquila strings on it.

It was an impulse at the time but I think I'm hooked. Playing it daily. Doing Uncle Rod's boot camp and getting smoother at the changes (and figuring out the hidden lessons of optimizing which fingers to use in forming the chords to make transitions easier).

Starting to reach out to local clubs hoping I can learn from others instead of the books I'm collecting.

Looking forward to learning lots from you guys

Cheers
Hendrik

Aloha HendrikM,

Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings..

Top Bottom