Has the ability to close thread been disabled?

I'll say it again, have patience, in time everything will be working. There's already a new feature, Like, that was not available in the old forum.
Perhaps you can have patience with people making comments and asking questions?

For what it's worth, I logged in on a PC and have the same limitations.

I have a lot of patience awaiting the fixing of the problems for VIP users. The thing that bugs me the most is that there is no acknowledgements that the people even know that there is a problem.

Studies show that people are fine with waiting if they know why or even just that the provider/organization knows that they are waiting. Doctors are the classic example. They almost always run late for lots of reasons. If you sit way past your appointment time, with no one telling you anything, you begin to stew about the time. However if the receptionist or the nurse let you know that the doctor is running late, and thanking the patients for their patience and they know their time is valuable too, most people will understand and remain waiting. It's just recognizing the problem and letting people know it's being worked on that makes the difference.

Right now, I have no idea if Rayan, or anyone else, even knows there is a problem.

I don't want to keep badgering them about it. Which is pointless. We've mentioned them in the announcement section as asked, Nada.

All they have to do, is reply to one of the threads about the issues with a: "Yes, we're working on it."

I have a lot of patience awaiting the fixing of the problems for VIP users. The thing that bugs me the most is that there is no acknowledgements that the people even know that there is a problem. Studies show that people are fine with waiting if they know why or even just that the provider/organization knows that they are waiting. Doctors are the classic example. They almost always run late for lots of reasons. If you sit way past your appointment time, with no one telling you anything, you begin to stew about the time. However if the receptionist or the nurse let you know that the doctor is running late, and thanking the patients for their patience and they know their time is valuable too, most people will understand and remain waiting. It's just recognizing the problem and letting people know it's being worked on that makes the difference. Right now, I have no idea if Rayan, or anyone else, even knows there is a problem. I don't want to keep badgering them about it. Which is pointless. We've mentioned them in the announcement section as asked, Nada. All they have to do, is reply to one of the threads about the issues with a: "Yes, we're working on it."
You're absolutely right.

Yes, I started this thread after writing to the mods back in August and getting no reply. I still have not gotten a reply.

Top Bottom