Hawaii 43rd Annual Ukulele Festival. Sunday July 21st. 10am to 4 pm.

Dino

Reaction score
Who is going to the festival? I'll be there wearing my ukulele underground shirt. I just found out on Sunday that Jake Shimabukuro will be performing at the show. Here is the flyer/poster for the show.

IMG_20130709_065705_646-1.jpg

I will be hanging at the Ukulele Site(aka HMS) tent with MGM and Corey....come say hello

Hey 50. Will do. I've known Michael a while now.

yeah think he mention you...when I told him there was a uke builder Mililani Mauka...
I am in Wahiawa...see you there

should be fun and now Jake too...wow

Hey Dino ...I hear Jake coming on at the end of the day...
be ready for some great ukulele music...all day long!

I'm really sorry not to be able to make it to the Festival this Summer.

I just took my wife to the airport yesterday for her trip to HNL to care for her dad in Kalihi.
She'll be returning Aug 19th.

Because of car repairs my plane ticket was sacrificed. Also, in the past, I went back to care
for my Mom who passed away last August.

Anyway, I'm here in Seattle with really HOT and DRY (believe it or not!) weather lately, enjoying
my sons. [when the cat's away....] :)

keep uke'in',

Last edited:
I'm really sorry not to be able to make it to the Festival this Summer.

I just took my wife to the airport yesterday for her trip to HNL to care for her dad in Kalihi.
She'll be returning Aug 19th.

Because of car repairs my plane ticket was sacrificed. Also, in the past, I went back to care
for my Mom who passed away last August.

Anyway, I here in Seattle with really HOT and DRY (believe it or not!) weather lately, enjoying
my sons. [when the cat's away....] :)

keep uke'in',

Hey Bruddah Rod...

we be here next year too...hope to meet you one day..
dry weather in Seattle...next thing you know...no fog in San Francisco...haha

65 members of the Central Coast Ukulele Club (my club) will be there from Australia.
Including my brother and his wife.
They will be wearing blue T shirts.
Please say hello to the Aussies if you see them.

This Sunday...weather should be nice...and Jake there too!
hope everyone makes it....

One year I gotta make it!!!
Be there in spirit 50!!!
Keep us up to date!!!!!!
Aloha

Howzit folks!
I will be there! I hope I get to met you Dino. I'll stop by the MGM booth as I am looking forward to finally meeting Len also.
Maybe we could figure out a UU meetup time and place?
-Damon

Howzit folks!
I will be there! I hope I get to met you Dino. I'll stop by the MGM booth as I am looking forward to finally meeting Len also.
Maybe we could figure out a UU meetup time and place?
-Damon

Yeah Damon...we can meet finally...haha

just come up to the Ukulele Site/HMS booth(KoAloha with MGM too)...should be good fun...
I hear the weather going to be nice...

Last edited:
One more bump...the weather going to be beautiful...

come visit MGM and Myself at The Ukulele Site(aka HMS) tent...give us your UU name when you come up...Haha

I am so jealous. I was able to go three years ago and it was great. Please post pics and videos for those of us that can't be there. :)

I am so jealous. I was able to go three years ago and it was great. Please post pics and videos for those of us that can't be there. :)

Ok I am very low tech...I will try to use Mike's camera to take pictures and hopefully post for you...

Top Bottom