headstock design

Which headstock design orientation do you like?

• Total voters
I voted for changing the design because that thin part that sticks out is going to get broken off, trouble down the road my friend.

I voted for change it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it is too weird for me. I get originality, but I don't get over the top designs. I have always tried to create original designs for my instruments, whether they were guitars, basses, ukes or mandolins. I don't like to just copy everyone else, however I also try to keep a level of familiarity in my designs in order to draw in potential buyers.

Hey Dino..i live Wahiawa haha
how long you been building I am thinking of taking the Hanalima class for fun what you think?

Hey. Howzit. This is my second build. I'm taking the class at HCC. Its awesome to learn the building process. Makes you appreciate the instrument more when you know about how its put together. Each luthier has their own style and theories. My instructor said he learned from Hanalima but they have since broken ties. I would say go for it. Worth it and its fun. Hey...we should get together one day and play.

I got a good friend who lives mauka too..all the way to the top turn right and right again..
I am friends with MGM I think he know you.. I just retired used to live in Northern Calif..how bout still working ?

Btw how does the HCC class work..how long is the class and when? thxs

Last edited:
Top Bottom