Hello from Jerez

Welcome, Goerkel!

You chose the best place to be.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to UU! Looking forward to reading about your the new ukulele when it arrives! Do you have any other music experience or is this your first leap into the music world?

when I was 9 I had 2 years piano lessons and when I was 17 I purchased a guitar, after my fingers started bleeding, I gave up and put the guitar in the farest corner, but I never threw it in the trashbin, it is still there .Now I am old and I often watch youtube videos, one day I watched this beautifull video of TAIMANE, All of a sUdden it came to my mind ,maybe I could give it a try with an Ukulele, somebody said, as an Ukulele has only got 4 strings, I might be easier to learn to play it than a westernguitar with stealstrings

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your instrument when it comes!

Hi Goerkel, welcome to the UU Forum.

Your music journey was much like mine. Piano for a year when I was young. Attempts to learn guitar in high school and college. Again when I was married. Stuck with it for a year. I had the callouses, so my fingers didn't bleed, but they didn't like the pressure of the strings on the joints.

I was introduced to ukulele when I was 67. Haven't looked back.

Have fun with your new bari. Waiting for it to come is the hardest part.

Hi Goerkel, welcome to the UU Forum.

Your music journey was much like mine. Piano for a year when I was young. Attempts to learn guitar in high school and college. Again when I was married. Stuck with it for a year. I had the callouses, so my fingers didn't bleed, but they didn't like the pressure of the strings on the joints.

I was introduced to ukulele when I was 67. Haven't looked back.

Have fun with your new bari. Waiting for it to come is the hardest part.
I have still got that Guitar, even though it was a cheap thing, now and then I give it another try, the reason why I chose Bariton UKulele instead of Concert is the tuning is a bit like the Guitar only without the Bass E an A and I like the nIce sound of the Bariton, at the end of this month I will be 67, so I start with the Ukulele same age as you

Welcome to UU! It takes a long time to make your fingers hurt playing ukulele!

Top Bottom