Hello from New York!

ChrisTrietsch

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a new member, excited to be a part of this community. Anyone else here from NY or close to it? 🗽

I am an ukulele instrumentalist and luthier so I build and play my own handmade ukuleles. Looking forward to learning a lot from the other members of this site and sharing my original music and handmade ukuleles with everyone. Thanks!

Attachments

• Small HAMMER.png
    Small HAMMER.png
    507.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Gold seal SMALL.png
    Gold seal SMALL.png
    989.2 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to UU Chris and a big hello from Chicago! Sure is a beautiful ukulele in the picture.

Welcome to UU Chris and a big hello from Chicago! Sure is a beautiful ukulele in the picture.
Thanks so much Joe! That's my personal tenor that I made 10 years ago! I used it in all my performances and recordings, but I'm thinking of building myself an upgrade soon 😁

Welcome to UU, ChrisTrietsch!
There seems to be a lot of creativity inside of you. Hope you'll be able to share some of your music and instruments in these forums!

Welcome!

Welcome! I look forward to some postings of your playing and your uke building

Hello from Upstate Manhattan! Where did you learn to build ukes? That's something I might want to try my hand at in the future.

Welcome to the UU Forum Chris. It's very cool that you are a luthier and an excellent player.

Welcome Chris! I live in NJ and work in Manhattan so close enough to find some time to meet up with other like minded players in the area!

Welcome to UU, ChrisTrietsch!
There seems to be a lot of creativity inside of you. Hope you'll be able to share some of your music and instruments in these forums!
Thanks Ms Bean! Looking forward to doing so, I've been all the cool threads on the site and hoping to contribute more soon =)

Welcome Chris! I live in NJ and work in Manhattan so close enough to find some time to meet up with other like minded players in the area!
Wow, super cool! I am performing a show in Manhatten at Rockwood Music Hall on January 8th if you'd like to attend, It'd be great to meet you! Do you play any open mics or with any groups/events in the area? Here is the link to my show =) https://www.seetickets.us/event/Christopher-Trietsch/453822

Hello from Upstate Manhattan! Where did you learn to build ukes? That's something I might want to try my hand at in the future.
My Dad is a luthier and he taught me! There are great ukulele building kits you can start with and also online courses i can recommend if you're interested!

Top Bottom