Hello from North West Uk!

Boomboomboom

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm brand new to the site, and to ukes in general! A bit inspired by a uke band I saw playing a while back, and the whole atmosphere looked fun and relaxed.
Anyway as far as playing goes, I'm a bassist, I don't tend to play a standard uke, and I have lovely little electric u bass along with several standard bass guitars.
I'll be hopefully getting to know you all, and hopefully meet people for jams etc

Cheerio

Hello yourself, from the East Midlands UK!

Welcome Boomboomboo , our band's looking for a Bass player if your in the Blackpool area ?

Welcome to UU, Boomboomboom!
There's quite a lot of stuff you can teach yourself from YouTube teachers. Hopefully you'll then find a few uke buddies to have fun together!

Hey, welcome to the forum! I must be a bit dyslexic or something. At first I read your Title as "Hello from North West Uke." I had never noticed that the Uk (UK) is just "Uke" with a missing "e." Hum .... perhaps we could get the Canadians to add it on, eh?

Hey, welcome to the forum! I must be a bit dyslexic or something. At first I read your Title as "Hello from North West Uke." I had never noticed that the Uk (UK) is just "Uke" with a missing "e." Hum .... perhaps we could get the Canadians to add it on, eh?

Welcome Boomboomboo , our band's looking for a Bass player if your in the Blackpool area ?
That sounds interesting - I'm not in the Blackpool area, I'm more towards Manchester - maybe around 30 miles or so from you. However saying that, I dont mind travelling a little very couple of weeks depending - why not PM me about your band and I will see if I fir in at all? :)

Welcome to UU, Boomboomboom!
There's quite a lot of stuff you can teach yourself from YouTube teachers. Hopefully you'll then find a few uke buddies to have fun together!
Thank you Ms Bean, and the advice is very helpful :)

a nice post - and made me chuckle! I'm guessing by your name you're from Vegas? My younger brother lives there!

Welcome to the UU Forum Boomboomboom. There are many UBass Players around here. Have fun playing.

Top Bottom