Hello from the UK (again)

GNUF Kris

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm Kris from the north west of the UK! I was here before but I cannot remember my log in details, and I appear to have used an old email so decided it would just be easier to set up a new profile.

I'm 28, I love long walks on the beach and watching the sunset...

oh, sorry...

Two things to know about me:

1) I perform infrequently (I'd like to do more gigs) in a cabaret style, pretty dark stuff, too. Tongue in cheek, like, but still dark.

2) I am one of the organisers behind a massive ukulele festival in the north of the UK, A Grand Northen Ukulele Festival

3) I probably won't shut up about either of those two things

4) I can't count

HELLO

Greetings and welcome back. This isn't the place to "shut up" anyway. Keep us posted about the uke fest.

Greetings and welcome back. This isn't the place to "shut up" anyway. Keep us posted about the uke fest.

Yay! I get to keep rabbiting on about how awesome it will be (I promise not to :spam: the board too much, though!)

Hi Kris. GNUF tickets & workshops booked. When can I start packing?

ITS KRIS!

Welcome back!

See you soon!

IT'S MIM!!

I can't wait to hang out with you!

Shall we go for a Cheeky Nandos on the Friday of GNUF before we get BUSYBUSYBUSY!?

Hi Kris. GNUF tickets & workshops booked. When can I start packing?

Why not start now?

Hmm... maybe a touch too early?

What workshops have you booked for?

I always do one of the workshops each year if there is room for me to sit in. I can't make my mind up between Aaron's Clawhammer workshop or Danielle Ate The Sandwich's workshop.

CHOICES

Danielle Ate The Sandwich because it sounds fun, and the Flea Bitten Dawgs double-stops session, because it doesn't start at 10am.

Hah! If you think 10am is early please feel for me. I'm not a morning person by no means, but Team GNUF have to be up and out to get stuff going around 0830

I really really really really really really really really hate mornings

Top Bottom