Hello ukulele humans!

ukerocker

Hello ukulele humans!

Although I’ve posted a few videos in the past, I’d like to properly introduce myself. My name is Steve Rose and I am a professional singer/songwriter who’s been pleasantly hooked on playing all kinds of ukuleles for well over 25 years, as well as guitar, piano,bass and mandolin. I've been a teacher at the well known McCabes Guitar Shop in Santa Monica Ca. for about 19 years, holding group and private instruction on both ukulele and guitar.

I also have led an ensemble class for the more advanced players in which I've tabbed full arrangements for parts on re-entrant, low G and U-bass of over 30 tunes including medleys of well known pop standards and TV and movie themes.

MY NEW ALBUM !! I have just released an album, Ukulele Shorts, of both original songs and some eclectic jazz standards, with vocal arrangements and instrumentals as well.I hope you will look me up…the album is a fun and interesting mix of surprises! You can find me at steverosemusic.com which will link you to Ukulele Shorts, videos, and my YouTube channel, ukerocker. I know you’ll be entertained!

Steve

Last edited:

Ms Bean

Welcome to UU, Ukerocker!

All the best with your channel and congrats on your album.