Help, Need to contact theukulelesite urgently.

Contrails

Hi does anyone have a number to call theukulelesite urgently? I tried the number on their website but I think the office is closed for the weekend. I really need to get in touch with someone by today. I tried Andrew’s number but it goes to his voicemail. He says that the other guys have their personal numbers on the website and to contact them but I can’t find any other numbers to call. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Veritas99

UU VIP
UU VIP
Hi does anyone have a number to call theukulelesite urgently? I tried the number on their website but I think the office is closed for the weekend. I really need to get in touch with someone by today. I tried Andrew’s number but it goes to his voicemail. He says that the other guys have their personal numbers on the website and to contact them but I can’t find any other numbers to call. Appreciate any help. Thanks.
Corey and Kalei list cell numbers as contacts for aNueNue USA. You may be able to reach them through one of those numbers: https://www.anuenueusa.com/pages/about-us

Contrails

The number listed is the website support line. And the voicemail says that it is close. Anyone has their store number?

kkimura

Keep in mind their time zone depending on where you live.