Hey Everyone! You can CLOSE your own "For Sale" threads when your item sells now!

WhenDogsSing

Is it a sticky or do we have to remember something...my mind doesn't remember too well most of the time...!?!?!?

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
That is great news!!! I've inquired on ukes that were sold awhile ago. I'm sure the seller doesn't like getting pms asking if the uke is still for sale.

I would like to test it out but have no ukes for sale at this moment. LOL

pahu

Thank you, Rondog, and Mod's for listening. Great improvement.

H

Hippie Dribble

thankyou so much for this upgrade to the site guys. This is brilliant and will be very much appreciated by the sellers.

GinnyT11

Bumping this up so more members will know about this new feature.

GinnyT11

At the top of your original sales post, there's a drop-down button called Administrative that asks if you want to close the thread. Click Proceed.

Doc_J

At the top of your original sales post, there's a drop-down button called Administrative that asks if you want to close the thread. Click Proceed.

I don't seem to have the 'Administrative' drop down button on my recent 'For Sale' post. Hmmm?

Do you have that button Glenn?

Gmoney

Ummm... where?? :eek:ld:

Capture.JPG

Click above for what I see ...

Gmoney

I don't seem to have the 'Administrative' drop down button on my recent 'For Sale' post. Hmmm?

Do you have that button Glenn?

Nope - me either. Must need the secret decoder ring or special glasses!

GinnyT11

I don't know how to to a screen cap, but these are the buttons I see in the red bar at the top of my original post of my uke for sale:

Thread Tools Administrative Search Thread Rate This Thread Display

Rondog

Yup! That's the same way I see it. When you place your cursor over the "Administrative" button it sticks out like daylight.

Gmoney

I don't know how to to a screen cap, but these are the buttons I see in the red bar at the top of my original post of my uke for sale:

Thread Tools - Administrative - Search Thread - Rate This Thread - Display

And... mine is clearly missing the "Administrative" menu. :(