Hey I’m the new gal

Gonzofett

Reaction score
Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danielle, currently from Las Vegas but making my way back to central California, SLO to be exact. So strumming and picking in my ukulele friendly sauna/room 😄 damn it’s dry up here! Been playing since May once I received my first Uke. I didn’t do any research and went for the first impulsive buy I saw when Fender showcased their Dhani Harrison series tenor Uke. I jumped on that too quickly. Now after researching and obsessing I am currentlywaiting for a concert AMM2 from AnueAnue and a K1 from Kanile’a coming later next month. But now I am looking at Ohana sopranos from Mim’s ukes, UAS is so real, is there a UAS Anonymous group that meets weekly? 😁

Welcome to UU, Danielle!
Yes, UAS is a real thing for many of us. Just enjoy the bug!

Welcome Danielle. I used to live in Vegas (Summerlin) back in the day. Welcome to the group. Looks like you are just jumping right in with your new purchases! I'm sure you will love them 🤙

P.S. I think this forum might be bad for UAS...lol...it is for me...

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danielle, currently from Las Vegas but making my way back to central California, SLO to be exact. So strumming and picking in my ukulele friendly sauna/room 😄 damn it’s dry up here! Been playing since May once I received my first Uke. I didn’t do any research and went for the first impulsive buy I saw when Fender showcased their Dhani Harrison series tenor Uke. I jumped on that too quickly. Now after researching and obsessing I am currentlywaiting for a concert AMM2 from AnueAnue and a K1 from Kanile’a coming later next month. But now I am looking at Ohana sopranos from Mim’s ukes, UAS is so real, is there a UAS Anonymous group that meets weekly? 😁
Welcome to the Forum, Danielle. I suspect that if there was a UAS Anonymous group, their goal would not be to meet weekly, but rather to buy another uke weekly. :)

During the 15+ years I lived in the Santa Barbara area, I frequently visited San Luis Obispo to visit friends and attend contra dance festivals. So I understand why you are making your way back there. It really is a terrific place. Best of luck with the move ... and your UAS.

Welcome to you! Our experience, geographically speaking, is just opposite. I came off the Monterey Peninsula, and retired to Las Vegas. There 16 years before moving to Texas where I am now. SLO is a great place! It's probably a lot bigger and more cosmopolitan now than it was when I knew it. I never did find a Ukulele group in LV. But I bet they have one in SLO!

Vegas vs SLO…. SanLuis by a mile. My sister lives just over the hill in Los Osos so we go up there from LA fairly often. Great area Best of luck on your move and your UAS!

Welcome! And enjoy your new ukes, you've got some nice ones coming!

Welcome to the UU Forum Danielle!

My name is Kenn and I am a ukeaholic...

Welcome. Don't ask for help curbing UAS, you ain't gonna get it. and remember, if there are no pictures, you really didn't get them.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I’ve been reading new and old posts and oh my, there’s a lot of info to digest. I know basically to stay away from ULTP and Amazon. lol

Top Bottom