Holy CRAP...This uke is so beautiful I just about had a heart attack and died

Voran

Reaction score
Someone mentioned it in the mango thread and I just...can't deal. I feel shocked that something so beautiful exists. I want one, but it's almost $8000.

Looks almost like a sacred object you'd find in an ancient Egyptian tomb.

I would sell a kidney for one, but I did promise Sergey Kryzhnenko I wouldn't. Yes we know each other, yes for some God knows what reason he puts up with talking to me :D

Someone mentioned it in the mango thread and I just...can't deal. I feel shocked that something so beautiful exists. I want one, but it's almost $8000.

I would sell a kidney for one, but I did promise Sergey Kryzhnenko I wouldn't. Yes we know each other, yes for some God knows what reason he puts up with talking to me :D

Maybe this is the first tyde you are checking out, do follow them on Instagram, folks at tyde have amazing aesthetics. This uke I think is 8k due to the rarity of the mango set used. Sound and body wise this uke is typical tyde.

It's interesting how differently we, as individuals, can perceive things. That uke has such a busy and variegated grain pattern that it just looks a complete mess. As they the French say, one man's fish is another man's poisson.

It's interesting how differently we, as individuals, can perceive things. That uke has such a busy and variegated grain pattern that it just looks a complete mess. As they the French say, one man's fish is another man's poisson.
Less competition for me then, IF I someday manage to save up 8000 I don't need

I must say, that’s not working for me either. What I find gorgeous are the all rosewood ukes in a previous thread. Either way, there are lots of other things that I need or want to spend 8k on…

Very striking. I like it! That soft bevel looks beautiful.

Somebody thought it looked and sounded good enough to buy. I like good looking to me and good sounding ukes. But I'm not sure I would pay that kind of money even if I did have the money. Maybe for something custom made? Mango tastes, looks, and sounds delicious.

I absolutely would. The soft rose gold coloring is to die for.

The soft rose gold coloring is to die for

Being the one who posted this in that mango thread you mentioned, you know I agree with you! So much mango looks kinda dirty to me, but this one gleams.

Honestly, it looks to me like it's made of spun gold, which might help account for the price. :ROFLMAO:

do follow them on Instagram, folks at tyde have amazing aesthetics.

Seconding this! One of my favorite feeds, constantly jaw-dropping.

Maybe this is the first tyde you are checking out, do follow them on Instagram, folks at tyde have amazing aesthetics. This uke I think is 8k due to the rarity of the mango set used. Sound and body wise this uke is typical tyde.
I grew up in Miami. We had this ginormous mango tree in our yard. It was a prolific producer of fruit. It seemed like tons of them would fall on the yard each year and it was my job to clean them up. To this day I still hate mangos. Wonder how many $8k Ukes could have been made from that tree?

That belongs behind glass.

I grew up in Miami. We had this ginormous mango tree in our yard. It was a prolific producer of fruit. It seemed like tons of them would fall on the yard each year and it was my job to clean them up. To this day I still hate mangos. Wonder how many $8k Ukes could have been made from that tree?
A friend of mine grew up around Miami and says the same thing. I'll take all your spare mangoes!

I have 2 mango trees, more mangos than I could ever eat. Also have a Mahogany tree, no Koa though.

Very nice looking ukulele, but 7800 Dollars,!!!!!! I have not even got 500 Dollars to spend for a new Uke, my limit is 200-250 Dollars , but rather less,
IF I were a Rich Woman....:p:p:p:p:p

That's ugly. I think someone got taken by marketing.
You need new eyes lol. That uke is perfection. Soft rose gold haze...I would murder a small child for this ukulele.

Top Bottom