I currently have:
4 Sopranos: Sakai Hello Kitty, Luna Tattoo Pineapple, Makala Pearl White Dolphin, Mainland Red Cedar
1 Super Soprano: Leolani Zebrawood Gloss
3 Concerts: Lanikai Spalted Mango, Hulala Ocean Dancer, Kala 'Mighty Uke' Concert
1 Firefly Banjo Uke Concert
Awaiting to get KimUke's Kanilea
I have three ukulele i have yamaha six string guitalele, a lanikai pinapple shaped soprano ukulele and a concert epiphone les paul uke. I also want to get a cordoba concert size, and a beyond soprano size
I don't know if I should tell my story again since I get so verbose so I'll keep it simple, in five months I've bought five ukes, sold the first one a couple months ago, a Mahalo UTL1 Tele style soprano. Waiting for the fifth to arrive this coming week. After buying the first, I would never have thought I would buy another, but obviously UAS got me. See my signature.
I currently have one Hand made koa tenor,
One Concert scale Banjo - Ukulele,
One Concert scale hand made cigar box reso,
One hand made meranti soprano,
One Makala 'Dolphin' soprano,
One Mahalo 'tin top' soprano,
One Koa hand made sopranino.
If I count every ukulele in the house, six. But, here's what they are.
1. Blue Mahalo soprano bought for my then toddler son. I still play it.
2. KPK Tenor that I dearly love. Lots of bang for the amount of money I spent. Buttery smooth on the fretboard and great sound.
3. Two Lanikai concerts bought on ebay for my sons' birthdays this summer. They were blem models and came sounding very nice and I couldn't even find the marks. One needs some intonation work.
4. See above
5. Ohana concert cedar top rosewood back and sides. Love the sound, it is being adjusted to play buttery smooth and easy. Can't wait to see how it feels.
6. Got my husband a tenor Gretsch solid mahogany for his birthday. This is a great instrument and I feel it is another one with a lot of bang for the amount spent. The feel and action is incredible. I'm going to put some Worth clears on it once his strings need replacing. Very pretty sound. If they made a solid soprano, I would definitely buy one for myself and then I'd pretty much be finished shopping, as I would have one I love in each size that I play.
I can proudly report that it is getting pretty close to a year since my last ukulele acquisition! Still in the eventual market for a really nice tenor but not in any rush about it.
Of course, I recently purchased a motorcycle and have been spending inordinate amounts of cache getting it set up the way I want... Oh, Lordy, please don't let me be stricken with MAS (Motorcycle Acquisition Syndrome)!