How do I find signatures?

Jim in Oregon

I've seen people reference their signatures, as in "You'll see my ukes in my signature," etc. I can't seem to find these sigs by clicking on the poster's info.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Jim

Wiggy

UU VIP
UU VIP
... I can't seem to find these sigs by clicking on the poster's info.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Jim
Look below , and see mine under the "greyed out" line.

Many people post their ukuleles there. You can put "whatever" in your signature.

Last edited:

John Colter

UU VIP
UU VIP
I view UU using a regular PC running the latest version of Windoze. I can't see people's signatures. I didn't have anything entered as a signature myself, so I entered something, but it doesn't appear.

Wiggy

UU VIP
UU VIP
John, Win 10 (up-to-date) displays it: "Do the best you can with what you've got."
(None of my 5 machines will be able to run Win 11.)

There is a check box in your account's Preferences: 'Show people's signatures with their messages'

Jim in Oregon

Thanks for the responses, everyone. Looks like it's equipment-related for me. A 10-year-old laptop running Windows Middle-Ages is the only alternative to my phone.

Jim

ploverwing

Thanks for the responses, everyone. Looks like it's equipment-related for me. A 10-year-old laptop running Windows Middle-Ages is the only alternative to my phone.

Jim
Possibly browser related? Do you have any other browser options you can try?

Jim in Oregon

Possibly browser related? Do you have any other browser options you can try?
Thanks, but I guess I'm leaning toward the "life's too short to worry about this" side of things.

I'm accustomed to forums that make signatures easy to access. Anyhow, no biggie.

Jim

UkerDrew

Thanks, but I guess I'm leaning toward the "life's too short to worry about this" side of things.

I'm accustomed to forums that make signatures easy to access. Anyhow, no biggie.

Jim
There is also a forum setting under your profile which toggles the viewing (or hiding) of signatures. It might help to check that setting as well. It under your profile in the preferences section.