I <3 spongbob

MisoHappy

Reaction score
First off, I'm not the addicted one.

It's my younger bro, and it's pretty irking when he does this.
He'll come home from school every day, and watch ^said show^ for several hours. The only thing he ever talks about is spongebob. "Remember that episode when Patrick....." or "you know that episode we (saying "we" was his first mistake) watched yesterday?" Then he practically quotes the whole darn episode (his second mistake) Don't get me wrong, Spongebob is hilarious (I enjoy watching it, but not to this extent), but to go so far as to memorize entire episodes? In my opinion, he should use that memorizing skill for school, not Spongebob.

We even nicknamed him Bob, in honor of his favorite TV show *rolls eyes*

hey remember that time spongebob went to the Krusty Krab to flip some Krabby patty's? Man, those were the good old days.

I never got into Spongebob, however I do have to say I find it awesome that patrick is voiced by Bill Fagerbakke, who played Dauber Dybinski in Coach. I grew up on shows like Coach, alot of nick at nite shows, ren and stimpy, freakazoid, earthworm jim, animaniacs, and the tick. (im about to turn 21 if you we're wondering)

My friend's 16 and remembers every single episode, lol.
But he's not wasting that talent to memorize things for spongebob.
He gets good grades and memorizes a lot of things and is a quick learner.

My friend's 16 and remembers every single episode, lol.
But he's not wasting that talent to memorize things for spongebob.
He gets good grades and memorizes a lot of things and is a quick learner.

Exactly! I always give my mom that look like "please make it stop!" and she just goes "He's a boy. Boys do that", then I look at her like (>_>) OHMAGAHD

And he gets all mad when he can't memorize his vocab, and I say, "well you memorized spongebob didn't you?"

rly.
Ive got 39 days.

Aaaaaaaaaaand with that, im in the senior club, way to go me!
time to buy a new uke.( or maybe some Baconsalt)

I hate to admit this, but I love Sponge Bob. It regularly cracks me up, it's just so absurdly silly. We have occasional conversations in my 7th grade classes about the show my favorite being "Is Mr. Crabs Black?" and "What would Sandy's and Sponge Bob's children look like?".

!2 year olds are hysterical...

I remember when Spongebob first came out. I think I've seen everysingle episode. It's just an all round hilarious show with a bunch of incredibly stupid one liners. I also have a younger brother, but he doesn't fully appreciate SpongeBob. The fool...

well if mr krabbs has a whale for a child... then sandy and spongebob... it wud be like.. i dunoo

sum1 suggest something.

How in the world does a crab end up with a whale, first of all?

And It's awkward just thinking about it, but....
Mebbe Spongebob and Sandy would be a stingray, or some other random creature totally unrelated to the parents.

He adopted Pearl for tax credits?

Frankly I think the show is perfectly coral and very smartly written.

LOL. I just died with the word "coral"
Good one.

And yeah...Why does a crab have a whale as a daughter? And why is she a cheerleader...

tell me one thing:

why, for gods sake, do people watch something like spongebob when there are series like Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, etc. which have not just humor but also substance??? I don't get it. the moment I was lost watching 1! episode of that sponge was when he showered underwater. nothing against you guys, but I can't stand that sponge

Top Bottom