I have been playing ukulele for 2 years today

kaizersoza

15th June 2011 was the day I first picked up a uke and I haven't looked back, it has changed my life completely and for the best, Happy Ukeday to me lol

Pondoro

Great to hear! It has been almost seven for me. I wish I had kept a diary of the chords that I learned. I know it was about 2 years before I could do a good Bb chord. (I could make a Bb if I was just sitting around but hitting it during a song, without stopping, took about 2 years.)

dkcrown

Congrats and Happy Anniversary kaizersoza! I can totally relate to it changing your life, all for the better. It's been 4 1/2 years for me and a day hasn't gone by since then without something uke related.

ukuLily Mars

Yay! Happy Ukeday, Kaisersoza! I hope you have the obvious celebration planned.

kaizersoza

my celebration will be tonight when my band plays a charity gig in aid of The Celiac Society, hope we make lots of money for them, thanx for the congratulations folks

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Congratulations! Take your ukulele out for a nice dinner and maybe, when you get home, it'll let you do that arpeggio thing you've been reading about in PlayUke Magazine. :)

BIGDB

Nice! It's been about a year and a half for me and I played guitar for about 5 years. The ukulele became my favorite on about the first week

wallyboy

my celebration will be tonight when my band plays a charity gig in aid of The Celiac Society, hope we make lots of money for them, thanx for the congratulations folks

well done great way to celebrate,